Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

My rain writing

As i can hear the raindrops hitting the ground. I say to myself, we are nearly home a few more minutes  to go. I can feel the wet slippery umbrella stick. When I smell the cold air goes up my nose. I can see the trees going swish swash side to side I can hear the hail going boom! Boom! I feel nervous inside because I don’t think i can make it home. I can taste the fresh air I am sucking in. πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about