Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

magic bottle

One school day  saw the flag poll the 20 classrooms and the big hall by my classroom I walked in the the class and my friend said she had something for me in her bag she gave me it to me when we were walking home.


When I got home I Looked what it was and it was bottle at that moment I wanted a donuts and it appeared I was amazed that happened. I made a wish but it came out as a Little troll it run around the place I could not control it.


So I went to my friends place ask where she got from she said the man at the market so I went there to see him and he said to get a Apple and break it around the house  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about