Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

future writing


23 Ray small Drive,Papakura,2110
New Zealand  
Hello my name is Brianna, I am a year 5 and I am in 2017 which is really different style and the looks. You have mod and hippies style. I like mod style the best. I am writing to Jessica her address  is 121 Elliot street. She went to Papakura central school. I am at that school now. Here is a few questions that I want to ask you Jessica. What did the school look like? Another one to ask you is what principal did you have? Also who were your best friends?

Your sincerely Brianna   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brianna,
    I am a year five student in room 8 and my name is Taylah. my friends are Trinity, Eman, Reagan,Cort and Lily. I like the way you have asked questions in a positive way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Taylah thank you for commenting on this post on my blog

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about